Somerby Lake Nona
You’ll feel like you’re living at your favorite resort when you call Somerby Senior Living Lake Nona your home. This beautiful community lets you enjoy a small-town atmosphere while being close to everything that Orlando, Florida has to offer. Residents love our spacious apartments that feature high ceilings, spa showers, kitchenettes and washers and dryers. Beyond the upscale amenities and services, you’ll enjoy an engaging lifestyle filled with new friendships, outstanding dining, and unsurpassed care and assistance from our associates. With a variety of care options, our Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care will be sure to cover your every need. But most of all, you’ll adore this amazing setting that helps you make time with your family and friends the very best it can be. We invite you to come and Discover Your Spark® with us.
Our new White Glove Confident Clean Program was created to provide additional protection and peace of mind for residents and families. This industry-defining standard of cleanliness has been implemented at our community, building upon an already stringent deep-cleaning regimen. We encourage you to learn more about this innovative program.
Click HERE to learn more.
Please call to schedule your visit today at Somerby Senior Living Lake Nona!
Living & Care OptionsAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care
- Personalized Memory Care, monitored and reviewed as needed
- 24-hour licensed staffing and personal assistance
- State-of-the-art wireless resident call system
- Medication management available
- Nutritious chef-prepared meals served daily in restaurant style dining
- Coastal-living design complete with pool, verandas and outdoor living spaces
- Dynamic calendar of community activities and outings to promote physical, intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment
- Wellness programs included
- Utilities and cable included
- Full-service salon and spa on site
- Housekeeping, maintenance and transportation services
- Pet friendly
9682 Lake Nona Village Pl
Orlando, FL 32827
Reviews of Somerby Orlando
Read what others are saying.
“This is a beautiful community. Mom has been here for almost a year. Her apartment is the perfect size and she loves the food. It is a smaller building so it has been easy for her to get around and also to make friends. She doesn’t participate in a lot of activities but she absolutely loves the outings. She went to Cape Canaveral a few weeks ago and had a great time. The staff is warm and friendly. It is not the least expensive place in town but it is a pretty good value for the money.”