Surround yourself with Southern charm at Somerby Mobile, where live oaks are draped with Spanish moss and the sweet coastal breeze lifts your spirits. It’s easy to make yourself at home here. Choose from a number of beautiful residence options, all filled with companionship, fellowship and life. Somerby Mobile combines everything you’d want in a senior living community – convenience, casual and fine dining options, on-campus entertainment, recreational classes and activities, wellness programs and opportunities to be social. What’s more, we foster a culture and environment conducive to healthy living, thanks to an innovative approach to wellness that’s rich in opportunities for lifelong learning and discovery. Somerby Mobile is a wonderful place where Residents and their Families can explore successful living.
Our new White Glove Confident Clean Program was created to provide additional protection and peace of mind for residents and families. This industry-defining standard of cleanliness has been implemented at our community, building upon an already stringent deep-cleaning regimen. We encourage you to learn more about this innovative program.
Click HERE to learn more.
Living & Care OptionsIndependent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Therapy
- Maintenance-free living, allowing you to pursue your interests, with continuing care available if you ever need it
- As much privacy or social, cultural and spiritual involvement as you choose, with freedom and genuine value compared to the typical homeowner’s lifestyle
- Chef-prepared meals featuring multiple entrée options at the Château Restaurant
- Daily hot breakfast buffet and Sunday brunch buffet
- Free films at Somerby’s Encore Theater
- Scheduled local transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Recreational and social programming scheduled daily
- Library with computer center
- Creative arts studio
- Indoor heated aerobic exercise pool
- Barbershop and day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations (additional charges apply)
- Game room for billiards, cards and more
- Exercise and wellness center
901 Somerby Drive
Mobile, AL 36695
Reviews of Somerby Mobile
Read what others are saying.
“Somerby is amazing. The staff and residents are always friendly, happy and are smiling. When you ask for help they go out of their way to stop what they are doing and direct you. We have had meals there many times and it is like a fine restaurant. I love their grilled salmon and my daughter loves the hamburgers. I can’t imagine a place that could be any better for my parents. They have really blossomed since they got there. They were getting isolated in their home and now I can hardly get them on the phone because they are always out doing something with their friends. I can’t say enough nice things about this place!” – Caring.com
“We’re very pleased by how things have gone at Somerby of Mobile! The staff here are friendly and professional, and they were really a huge help throughout the whole move-in process. They were very knowledgeable about what would help my loved one settled in fast, and knew the sort of challenges that might come up. Thanks to their guidance and hard work my loved ones have really settled in well here!” – SeniorAdvisor.com
“This is a great Senior Resident Facility! I love to go and visit with the residents and the staff. Everyone is very helpful and competent. My parents have had the very best of care. I am kept informed and the staff seems to never tire of my asking questions. Everything is always clean, neat and ready for visitors at any time. My family and I have compared it to a very, very nice cruise ship without the rocking motion. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a safe, carefree, restful and friendly environment.” – Caring.com