Heritage Place Senior Living
Southern charm, friendships and a carefree lifestyle abound at Heritage Place, a senior living community. Nestled in the heart of Fayetteville’s Downtown Historic District, you and your fellow residents are just steps from the Cape Fear Botanical Garden, centuries-old cathedrals, and convenient shops and services. At Heritage Place, you can choose from either Independent or Assisted Living options, all filled with companionship, fellowship and life. Come and enjoy everything you’d want in a home in our warm and caring senior living community.
Living & Care OptionsIndependent Living, Assisted Living
- Studio apartments and one- and two-bedroom Independent Living apartment homes, with private balconies or patios and walk-in showers – basic utilities included
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour security and emergency response system
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Activities and events tailored to individual interests and abilities – including spiritual opportunities, day trips, or getaways
- Restaurant-style dining
- On-site theater
- Assistance for the tasks of daily living, including help with dressing, grooming, bathing and medication management
- Nurse-supervised staff
- Rehab services on-site
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Scheduled transportation
325 N Cool Spring Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Reviews of Somerby Fayetteville
Read what others are saying.
I am so very pleased that my Mother and I chose the Heritage Place for her senior living facility! What an awesome place!!! The entire staff makes you feel like family and takes personal care of all the residents. Everyone is always happy, both residents and staff. It’s a very welcoming experience and I feel extremely comfortable knowing my Mother is part of such a caring facility! I would highly recommend their Senior Living Facility!!!!