Somerby Santa Rosa Beach
Living & Care OptionsAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Therapy
- On-site wellness clinic operated by Sacred Heart Health System, offering a variety of therapy and rehabilitation services
- Personalized Memory Care service plans, reviewed monthly and on an as-needed basis by our director of health services
- Three nutritious meals daily, reviewed by a registered dietitian
- Spark Station with juice, fruit and snacks, available 24 hours a day
- Opportunities for physical, intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment
- Community activities such as museum visits, beach trips, theater and concert performances, and on-site speakers, events and presentations
- Recreational and social programming scheduled daily
- Secure garden with walking path
- Fully equipped fitness center
164 W. Hewett Road
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Reviews of Somerby
Read what others are saying.
“We are very happy with Somerby. We toured a lot of facilities before choosing Somerby. When we visited it we knew it was the place for dad. The building and grounds are super nice and its very well maintained. We love the Sales Manager, Robyn H. Robyn is also an RN and she is very caring and respectful towards the residents. The workers are caring, the facility is clean and very well managed. I saw on the Caring review that it was $$$ but we don’t find it more expensive than several of the other ones that were run down. I visit weekly and I like what I see.”
There really are not words to express my gratitude for everything that is “Somerby”. When I chose Somerby as my mother’s new home, I made the decision on my own with a ton of prayer and God’s guidance. My sister and my mother’s best friend provided input but I ultimately made the decision. Somerby was “mine” and I could not be any prouder.
Somerby is no longer “mine”. I am merely a visitor these days. When I come to visit my mom I am in her world and Somerby is her family! There can be no greater compliment to Somerby in my opinion.
Thank you all and your staff for everything you do each and everyday.
– Donna Meehan (Daughter of current Resident)
“A year and and half ago we began searching for assisted living options for my Momma. After visiting seven different assisted living facilities, I came away from them in tears and sadness in my heart. I just didn’t know what to do. A friend of mine recommended Somerby…..which at that time was just nearing completion. Just pulling into the parking lot put a huge smile on my face…….and after talking to the staff and touring the building…..I was beside myself. Was this too good to be true? The very first person I talked to at Somerby gently corrected me saying “this is not a facility, this is a community”……and she was exactly right. All the other places I visited, were absolutely facilities……..but Somerby is a community, full of sweet, compassionate, and caring people that every single day, love and care for my mother and every other resident blessed to be living there. I can’t be happier with our decision. Somerby is truly an answered prayer. I have peace knowing how well my Momma is cared for.
Just last week one of the other residents asked Momma how long she had lived at Somerby and she said, “I don’t know, but I sure do LOVE it here!!”
I am so thankful for Somerby and to every single person working there…..I’m truly grateful. My heart is at peace and happy because my Momma is happy. Thank you all so much.”
– Debbie Wise (Daughter of current Resident)
“I moved my parents to Somerby this summer. What a find. It is a friendly and safe place for those who need a hand every now and then. The staff is excellent and go out of their way to make sure that every need of the residents are met. I highly recommend the facility.”